Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I apologize for writing in English, but I can always use Google translate if someone wants to reply in German. Not that much money, I do collision repairs and painting for living. Most of the work is done by my 16 year (at the time) old son. I live in Scandinavia and some (or even most) things done to this car are illegal. Would be nice to find out if there is someone who has tuned these diesel engines even further than me. I was expecting something like 260-280hp out of this setup, but we had t…

• And here's some pictures: Originally no tail pipe at all index.php Rear diffuser and pipe tips from Skoda Octavia RS. index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php Custom COB LED for turn signals and reversing lights. Picture before black tint. index.php 3" Downpipe -> 2,5" -> 2x 2". Everything stainless steel. Very quiet until you floor it, then nice deep growl. Very happy with the sound as I don't like excess noise. forum.sportage-driver.com/inde…e02770fdb820810e9449e97f4 On rollers index.…

• My 2016 4WD auto 136hp diesel was three years old with 20tkm when I purchased it very cheaply. Things done to it since: - Bigger turbo, turbo back exhaust (3"-> 2,5"-> 2x 2"), dual exhaust and rear diffusor from Skoda Octavia RS molded to to original rear bumper, W/M injection, BG automatic oil additive, RVS treatment. Remap on rollers 239hp/520Nm, consumption 30% down. - Painted all plastics to body colour (D5) plus some piano black, plastic side sills for looks and to prevent stone chips, 1K c…