Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @BlackyP I have only this 2 pictures. Please look for it. @ all I made a change again in post 3, for the 2 more connectors you need to work the usb and gps from the sportage.

• @wolf_t Select the option with CB002, it comes with CB007 and CB002. You can send better your navigation picture to the seller and he will give you the right parts to order. You need also order 2 more cables if you want the same like my order. Br, HCam

• Hi All, Finally installation is done, Bluetooth problem is solved. It was something with the connector. But reverse camera still not working, seller is checking the settings. I will upload the picture in zip file. It is like a said before just plug and play everything works great except reverse camera. all usb ports are working and I am using the gps of the sportage self, seller send me a plug for the gps. And also I am using the mic from the head self, So I don't install the external mic and ex…

• -------Please be informed------ About the KLYDE connector, yes you have to buy one android radio system from the same seller KLYDE . I have inserted the link and change some information in the previous post #3.

• Hi All, I had some issues with my sportage, a very strange noise from the engine. Car is in the workshop now. It will take more than a couple a days to solve it, I hope. I checked the subwoofer and it is working. I don't know how the adjust the subwoofer but everything looks OK for me. I have to say the volume of the android system is very different, You can go to max 35 and around 15 you hear something and around 22 or 24 is it ok for me. But this is by all android system I think. And about the…

• Hi all, After long waiting for the shipment, Yesterday I have installed the Dasaita 9" Android car systeem on my car. It's was very easy just plug and play system. But I had 2 issues with it. 1) reverse camera is not working, I try many plugins but without any succes. So I am waiting for the answer from the seller. 2) No sound from phone with Bluetooth connected. The connector CB002 canbus is specially made for the LAN8900 system, actually i found one other supplier for this connector. Check boo…